The Greek roots of the word photography translate as "writing with light." Welcome to my studio--a place to practice and illuminate good work using writing and photography.

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Yes Factory Cast of Characters


Absolutely
Affirmative
Agreed
All right
Amen
Aye aye 
Beyond a doubt
By all means
Certainly
Clearly
Definitely
Does a bear sh*t in the woods?
Exactly
Fair enough
Fine
For sure
Gladly
Granted
Guaranteed
Head nod
Hell yes
He’s my Yes
I’m too yes to think
Indeed
Indubitably
Let’s listen to some Yes.
Most assuredly
Naturally
No problem
Of course
Okay
Okey doke
Please say yes
Positively
Precisely
Right
Say yes, please
Sure
Sure thing
Sure why not
Totally
True
True story
Uh-huh
Um-hmm
Undoubtedly
Unquestionably
Very well
Why not?
Why, yes of course
Without a doubt
Without fail
Yeah
Yep 
YES!
Yes and no
Yes but no
Yes dear
Yes I can
Yes I did
Yes, I do
Yes I suppose
Yes I will
Yes I’m in
Yes man

Yes, yes YES!
Yes you look fat in those jeans
Yessir
Yes‘um
You betcha
You better believe it
Yup
Yes please

No comments:

Post a Comment